Godot Engine 3D printing material
A downloadable asset pack
This is a shader + script inspired by Astroneer's effect for 3D printing objects!
How to use
- Unzip the folder in the root of your project (or in any other folder of your project)
- If you put the files in a different folder, open the file `3DPrintMesh.gd` and assign the right path to the material
- Add the 3DPrintMesh.gd file on a mesh instance, save, and reload the scene
- Done! Now you can use the shader.
There are 2 parameters on the meshinstance:
- completion_factor from 0 to 1, how complete is the print
- transition_height how high is the transition band, in 3D units
- print_color is the color for the "hot" material of the 3D printer
- albedo_color is the albedo color of the mesh
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Astroneer-3d-print.zip 3 kB
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.